Presenting: the latest generation Kindle!
The Kindle is an e-book reader developed by Amazon. Employing "e-paper" technology, the Kindle's display is as clear and easy to read as any book. Here are some other features:
- Simple to use: no computer, no cables, no syncing.
- Wireless connectivity enables you to shop the Kindle Store directly from your Kindle -- whether you're in the back of a taxi, at the airport, or in bed.
- Buy a book and it is delivered to your Kindle in less than 60 seconds.
- More than 2 million books available, including 109 of 111 current New York Times® Best Sellers.
- New York Times® Best Sellers and New Releases $9.99, unless marked otherwise.
- Free book samples. Download and read first chapters for free before you decide to buy.
- Top U.S. newspapers including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post; top magazines including TIME, Atlantic Monthly, and Forbes -- all auto-delivered wirelessly.
- Top international newspapers from France, Germany, and Ireland; Le Monde, Frankfurter Allgemeine, and The Irish Times -- all auto-delivered wirelessly.
- More than 300 top blogs from the worlds of business, technology, sports, entertainment, and politics, including BoingBoing, Slashdot, TechCrunch, ESPN’s Bill Simmons, The Onion, Michelle Malkin, and The Huffington Post -- all updated wirelessly throughout the day.
- Light and as thin as a magazine; weighs only 8.7 ounces.
- Holds over 3,500 titles.
- Long battery life. Read for days without recharging. Fully recharges in 2 hours. A single charge lasts up to one month with wireless off
- Kindle utilizes the same high-speed data network (EVDO) as advanced cell phones -- so you never have to locate a hotspot.
- No monthly wireless bills, service plans, or commitments.
- Includes free wireless access to Wikipedia.org.
Having a Kindle means no more lugging around a bunch of books when you travel. They are all with you in the lightweight Kindle.
To find out more or to order the latest generation Kindle, click here: Kindle: Amazon’s New Wireless Reading Device.